Monday, January 24, 2011

Very Merry Monday {Stencil Painted Sub Floors} Inspiration

Happy Monday Y'all!

Mondays on Poppies & Poetry is for inspiration. A little something to inspire and get you through the week.

Today I found Ashley's post about her DIY painted & stenciled floors at her beautiful blog Under the Sycamore.


You know I'm a sucker for anything DIY.

She was inspired by these floors below via Design Sponge:




These floors and her rendition make me swoon. Now by head is spinning on how to make this work in my home. Ashley goes point by point with wonderful photography on how to do this DIY. I think her total for the project was around $45. That is an unbelievable price for such a customized look.

Hop on over to Ashley's blog and discover her inspirational world as a photographer and mother of four. Your jaw will drop in awe at the beauty she captures with a camera and her archives of DIY projects and Mommy musings.



I hope you feel as inspired as I do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally LUV comments!