Sunday, January 16, 2011

A new found passion

I now have a DLSR camera and Picnik in my tool belt.

My picture taking is moving to a whole new level and passion that I didn't even know was there has risen and demanded to be nurtured.

Photography.



(my boys holding hands)

Momtog is teaching me how to shoot in Manual.



(my aunts during our annual FL trip)

Picnik is making me look way better than I am.

This week I bought a tripod for my Canon Rebel and intend to kick my photoshoots into high gear.

(My hubby and Quinn at Halloween fest 2010)

I am now happily that MOM following her kids around trying to capture every moment and annoying my FB friends with tons of uploads.



(birds they were watching)

Has a new passion risen up in you lately?

3 comments:

  1. Love picnik! I have been putting a project together for the Hubby's BDay, will post about it after it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it Bethany!! Picnik is the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love taking pictures too but man do I have work to do on them. I really want to get better!

    Oh, and thanks for vising my blog. :)
    Amie

    ReplyDelete

I totally LUV comments!