Monday, February 21, 2011

Very Merry Inspiration Monday {Chalkboard Countertops}


I came across something crazy wonderful that actually made the hair stand up on the back of my neck and my eyes water with tears of joy.

 I.am.not.kidding.


Wit Behind the Ears is a site I adore as it is a wonderfully stocked full of ideas, beauty and of course buckets and buckets of wit.


Can you even believe this chalkboard countertop?




So simple. So thrifty. So brilliant.  I can not stop thinking about them!




I will do this in our next home as we plan to sell our current one this year. And though chalkboard countertops may not be for everyone they so ARE for this girl.



The hubs totally concurs..he just doesn't know it yet:)

Read the full post by Anna about her countertop here.

Happy Monday!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! I'm so glad it's an idea you think you can use! When you do, please post a few pictures or the link to your counter-top blog post on our Facebook page. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
    The best thing about blogging is new friendships, and the inspiration that comes from those new friends. What a great idea you have here, for showing weekly what inspires you.

    ReplyDelete

I totally LUV comments!