Wednesday, June 1, 2011

{Randomography}





Here's a random glimpse into what I've been up to lately via my poor camera phone.

Because of all the rain our area has seen, there have been many a rainbow. So I've been working on looking past all the rain and finding the rainbow. Look closely it's a double!


My oldest son is a karate kid. He kicked some but in his recent tournament.


Silver in sword and gold in combinations. So proud.



This little punk just had his third birthday. His cuteness is deceiving. The third year is hard...on the parents. We're gonna keep the liquor cabinet stocked. I'm only half kidding. But isn't he cute??


We bought a pass to the big pool in our area. I am so looking forward to taking in the summer sun next to the pool. My boys are equally as excited. Yesterday was the perfect day to hang by the pool since it was 96 degrees. I rock 80 SPF. Unlike my husband my body does not welcome the rays so well. Lobster face is not attractive.



I've been trying to spend lots of one on one with my Caleb. He's just growing so fast. If there was some way to slow down time I would do it just so I could enjoy more time with him before I'm not cool anymore. When does that start? I still plan on making him give me kiss and hugs when I drop him off in front of school until he's 18. Think he'll mind?




I don't think so either.

post signature


1 comment:

  1. Your little guys are such cute little gentleman! Looks like you've all been having lots of fun. Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete

I totally LUV comments!