Thursday, June 30, 2011

{Clever}

Oh Pinterest you have the most clever ideas scattered amongst your boards!  I'm avidly collecting them and I thought it was time to share.


Can I tell you how many times my hubby and I have been frustrated by a stripped screw? I can't count that high. To think all we needed was a rubber band.




Laundry, how I despise thee.I may reconsider with a laundry tower.



Sheet sets stored in coordinating pillowcases. Simple and genius.


I could have room to purchase more shoes and purses. Wire hangers and shower curtain rings can make that possible. My wallet may not approve.


How about twelve pre-planned, pre-paid date nights? Talk about no excuses for not having a dating life with your Beloved. Cheaper than therapy and more fun too.


This solution for work and home is about a decade overdue.



My mind is slightly blown that boiling a can of sweetened condensed milk makes dulce de leche or carmel sauce. I see lattes, sauces and pies in my future. Just wow!



What clever thing have you seen or tried lately?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. My mind is seriously blown by some of these! The date envelopes....complete and utter brilliance! Great finds, Miss Chris!

    ReplyDelete

I totally LUV comments!