Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'll Love You Forever

Reading to your children is one of the best Mommy moments there are. Agreed? Agreed.

I love to watch my boy's sweet faces as they fall deeper and deeper in to the story, their curious eyes hanging on my every word as I turn each page.

No book, and I mean no book makes me choke up every single time like: I Love You Forever by Robert Munsch.

It is my all time favorite book. It makes my heart swell up and my eyes glisten with tears each and every time I read it. Acutally it's happening right now even as I type this. This book just gets me. A true story about a Mother's forever love.

I think it's just completely appropriate for the darling words in this book to hang on my wall. And now it is also available to you in my etsy shop.



Go take a gander and see the newest treats in my shop!

Love Forever,


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love that book!! I actually got a little teary reading the poster just like when I read the book. will you have more of these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!! I will have more. I'm working on the quality of printing. I wasn't happy with it. Hopefully by the end of the week. Thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete

I totally LUV comments!