Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{WIWW--Black & White}

That stands for What I Wore Wednesday. That's right, I decided to link up over at The Pleated Poppy today (as well as a few other places).


I've been tuned in every week to what the lovely Lindsey has been wearing and am totally inspired by how she keeps herself accountable for getting out of the disheveled Mommy look that we can all fall into sometimes. Like yesterday when I went a whole day bra-less in my pajamas with a side pony.

Last week I used my camera phone to snap a quick pic during a break at work in thinking I might start doing this on Wednesdays. It's ridiculously blurry.My apologies.

 The awesome news is that I've been seriously scoring thrift shopping lately and I'm loving it.


striped shirt, black cardigan, belt and shoes-thrifted

jeans-Gap skinnies



A less blurry picture of my hair accessory made by Moi. Easy to make and I love wearing it.



This morning I purposefully cut off my head because I hadn't got that far and was wondering if I actually would since I was already running late. Please also ignore the mirror smudges my children lovingly make by pushing their faces and tongues against it. I've given up on keeping it clean.

white dress - thrifted Forever 21

black cardigan & belt- thrifted

black tights and sandals- Target



and here's the cuff I'm wearing, upcycled by myself from a thrifted piece of leather. I adore it.

How do you keep yourself accountable for not looking like a hotmess Mommy most days? Let's be honest, it's so very easy to do.

Hope to see you next week for another WIWW.


edit: It seems that Wednesday in the blogosphere is the day to share what you are wearing! I'll also be linking up over at Wildflowers & Whimsy for Rock the Runway (I totally love that title!).





post signature

2 comments:

  1. CUTE outfit, that headband is ADORABLE too :) Found ya from The Pleated Poppy, super cute blog! Totally going to follow your blog, would love for you to follow mine :)
    Savannah
    http://rolledupprettyandcutoffthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the headband! And the white dress is fabulous! And ha to the smudges! I totally know what you mean! Everytime I take pics of myself I have to do it again because my mirror is so smudgy!

    ReplyDelete

I totally LUV comments!