Thursday, January 6, 2011

30 at 30

I'm the Big 3-0. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was swapping jelly bracelets with my friends in my room with the rainbow brite wallpaper and the bed full of carebears?

Thirty feels really ADULT for some reason. Unlike being a twenty something ever could. When I was little I thought 30 was OLD. Like getting discount McDonalds coffee and early bird specials old. Ridiculous.

Now that I'm here I know Thirty can be the new twenty. Are ya with me?

With my twenties behind me, I'm ready to embark on another decade and this time I'm setting goals. Some of these I'm already chipping away at and others I'm in planning mode.

I can't wait to see how I grow as a woman, a mother, a wife and as a child of God over the next 10 years. I give you my 30 at 30:




What are your goals this decade?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally LUV comments!